Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursdays Are For Knit Group

If you weren't accustomed to a Thursdays Are For Knit Group title, I would have titled today's post Should I or Shouldn't I?

You see, I have been debating, ever since arriving home from knit group, whether or not to post today. We had - - last day of school, every one's at the beach, Doreen's in England, Nicki's working, Jo Ann has workmen at the house, Wilma has family flying in from the west - - and who knows what else happening today. Meaning that we only had four knitters at knit group. We have two ladies from Community Living who enjoy coming out to knit and they are most faithful. Other than them, today it was just Sharon and me. That's it. The two ladies from CL departed early, so that left the two of us.

With so little knitting to admire, I don't have much in the way of pictures for you. Sharon is still knitting the alpaca baby sweater
and I had so much time to fiddle with the camera, I even took a picture of the 'halo' on the yarn.
Now, that's something you don't see a picture of very often and you can give thanks for that.

All of this tells you something about me that I try to keep under wraps. I am quite a boring person. I need the stimulus of other knitters to make my life interesting. So I am thankful for knit group and hope the knitters return from their summer hiatus right now! soon.

1 comment:

Sel and Poivre said...

There is no way I am going to believe the only interesting thing about you is the membership of your knit group!