So here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you. Post the following rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know he or she has been tagged. Let the tagger know when your entry is up -- that is posted.
Here goes, folks.
1. Having never donated blood in my life, I heard on the radio yesterday that I am now too old to do so. Guess you can figure out from that which decade I'm in.
2. I have two sons - one from each side of the brain. Charlie
Hearst Ontario and works for Villenueve Construction. He builds roads and bridges and studied such things as 'Soil" and "Concrete".
Mira Goddard Gallery
3. I have three beauteous grandchildren.
4. All my life I have been interested in fashion design. As a teenager I sewed all my own clothes. When I was about 30 I learned to knit and have been knitting passionately ever since. I don't know where these genes came from. My Mother was the first to tell anyone that she couldn't even sew on a button.
5. The best job I ever had was working at London Yarns. Janet, the store owner was (still is, I'm sure) a wonderful boss. I worked two days per week. Mondays I worked with Patti- Ann who became and remains - despite my moving three hours away from London - a very close and special friend.
6.Last, but not least by any means, I want to mention my wonderful husband of 41 years, Fred.
Although I could write romantic, sappy stuff about him, for sure, I think the best - well the funniest - description of Fred is the one I read on a birthday card. " Honey - you are my best friend, my lover, my soul mate.
And sometimes all three of you p--- me off."
Hee Hee. That's my Fred.
Well, there you have it. And although, this is so much like a chain letter that I cringe as I type this, I am tagging Patrick, Marian, El, Doug, Terri and my token non-Canadian, Lucy