Friday, March 6, 2009

And The Winner Is...

Today, Fred drew the winning ticket for my blogversary contest. Thank you to all who left a comment on the Anniversary - Blogversary post. Now listen for the drum roll...
That little pursing of the lips is making the drum-roll sound.



Notice the eyes looking far aloft - no peeking allowed.

And the winner is - Marian of Freshisle Fibers.


Congratulations, Marian. A copy of my little book

will be off to you via Canada Post as soon as you email me your address. I know I should have it, but sorry, it's gone. Fred asked if we could hand deliver it as soon as Walleye season opens. As I've often said,
"In 42 years of marriage, we've never celebrated an event that didn't involve fishing."


3 comments:

EL said...

Yeah for Marian Congratulations on winning the book.
Good job Fred!!!

Thanks again Brenda for hosting such a wonderful knitting day.

See you soon
EL

Sel and Poivre said...

I missed the contest post completely! ;( Happy Blogiversary Brenda and congratulations to the lucky winner!

Anonymous said...

Many, many thanks!
I think hand delivered is a grand idea!