Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One Skein (One-A-Day) Wonders

Just before leaving for Hearst, I purchased the book "One Skein Wonders".

I know, I know. No swift learner, me. The book has been on the stands and raved about on the 'net' for some time now. But until Sandy from Knit Group brought her copy in for us to look at, the bug didn't bite.


One look at Sandy's copy, though and I had to have that book. Thankfully it arrived by post before my yarn was packed.


My first project was the NORO hat. Isn't it great? A fast and easy knit. Finished in one evening.


Now, I'm wondering if my wrists will stand up to the pressure. One Skein Wonders are like a multi vitamin. One-A-Day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice looking hat! I like Noro's colours. Is there some other yarn in there as well?