Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Canada Day ? Well, Maybe July 4th

Canada Day was yesterday and you might remember me saying I planned to have my orange top finished to wear on Canada's Birthday.

Well, that was a bit optimistic, considering I've had company since Saturday. The final little bit of knitting got done this morning. And here it is now.
On the blocking board. And hopefully sewn up in time to wear it to Knit Group tomorrow.

Not Canada Day, but still, not bad progress considering it looked like this in the June 25th post.
And now the question, What Next??? Well, I could really use a nice summer wrap. Hee Hee. Or, I might use this yarn.
Another B.C. purchase. DK weight cotton. The vision for this yarn was a little summer top. But that would be summer top number three for this season. How many summer tops do I need? Or is that irrelevant? I made the Sexy Grandma Tee and now the orange top. Should I do top number three? The pattern selected is this Drops pattern.

Hmmm. Decisions. Decisions. I'll think about it while I sew up the orange top. Modeled shots tomorrow.

No comments: