Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Hat

Januarys, for some reason, always seem to be my month to knit hats. It is my stress-relieving reaction to strenuous Decembers, I think. Just a quick, little project to keep the hands busy while not taxing the brain too much.


And like the yellow hat,


today's hat,
is also a Scarf Beanie Hat by Anne Gilmour. The head-band portion of this hat
was made with yarn that 7 year old, granddaughter #2 gave me for Christmas. She told me she went to the wool/tool store in Hearst with her Daddy and picked it out all by herself. The yarn is Be Mine by Patons . Fluffy, furry and a lovely shade of light purple. A great choice for Grandma's gift, don't you think?

The rest of the hat is knit with Patons Classic Merino - stash yarn. Another hat for our visitor's box.

No comments: