Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fingers Crossed

It seems hard to believe that only two skeins of yarn will make my Featherweight.  I have it on Sharon's authority that they do and the yarn is Americo Cotton Flamme with 100 grams and 400 metres to a skein   -
 
but  still, I'm  nervous.

So I ask you, how's your math?  Here I am at 12 inches in an 18 inch sweater. 
 
Another  six inches of sweater, a three inch ribbed collar/button bands, and two sleeves to go. 

 
There are 34 grams of skein number one, remaining.  Too complicated for me.  It's slowing me own a bit, but  I'm knitting on with fingers crossed. 


2 comments:

Yarn and Ivories said...

Rut row...You mean you have ONLY 34 grams left? You better have more than your fingers crossed! I believe that sleeves are 1/3 of the entire sweater. If you've used 166 grams... I don't have to do the math...

Yarn and Ivories said...

btw: Prove me WRONG!! LOL