Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Almost

It's seems as if it's been a while since I've had a FO. But the checkered flag's in sight. I'm almost there. The Mondo Cable Cardi is close to being done.

Mondo Cable is knit top down, with collar added after the sweater is finished. And the collar shall be knit tonight.

I had thought the sweater wouldn't be done before the first snow and that would have been a shame as the colours are so very 'fallish'. But with only the collar , buttons and end weaving to do, I think I might beat the snow.

Once done, I'll give you the details and my thoughts (OH! There are so many)on the Bonnie Marie Burns pattern, but for today, take a look at the 'almost' done cardi.

3 comments:

Vera said...

I really like the colour of that sweater. Fall colours are my favorites. Hurry up and show us the finished project :-)

Unknown said...

Holy cow batman...that was quick! And perfect fall colours...poor kermit...

Sel and Poivre said...

Its funny you should say its been a while since you finished something - I was just thinking the other day it seems you finish a sweater practically every week!