Monday, November 3, 2008

Mutiple Mania

I wonder if I have started something. The 'one-at-a-time' knitter is no more.
It is 'multiple mania' at my house.

Here is Diagonal
- finished for the second time. Lengthened by two inches and much more comfortable to wear.

The little brown topper is coming along nicely
- what the heck is that you ask. Remember it is a different construction.
I have almost finished the left and right fronts to the shoulder.

Lastly, there is the Easy Peasy black shawl I started at knit group last Thursday.
I am not sure about this. It is meant to be a dressy shawl. The 'little black dress' kind of dressy. But I might have to re-think it. So far, it is just black. The dressy part is missing. Hmmm. If I work on the little brown topper, I can let the black shawl idea 'gel' and maybe the brain will come up with something.

Notice, I haven't mentioned Loden. 'Nuf said. One can only carry multiple mania so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only three projects on the go. You're doing great, no worries.
The Rib sweater looks wonderful; hope to see it in real life soon.