Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursdays Are For Knit Group

Once upon a time --- I arrived at knit group to have my camera batteries die. Since that time, I have carried a set of charged batteries in my purse.

That would be my brown purse. Not the green purse I took with me to knit group today. Today then, is a one shot day.

Here we have Gail's 2 little hats.
Knit with yarn she picked up from Sandy's sister, Sue's stash, last week. Gail, of course is our knitter trying to knit a ball a day from her own stash before the September Knitters Fair. Sue's big, stash give-away obviously has put her behind a couple of balls - or more. Notice that variegated Galway she's knitting with? That too is from Sue's stash.

Without batteries, that's it for today. Shots of Sharon's red,to-be-felted purse from One skein Wonders, Sandy's green scarf, Lois' bright blue sweater beginnings, Doreen and Marlene's giant stockings for Meaford's scarecrows - all those will have to wait for another Thursday.

Thomas Watson - founder of IBM once said "Nothing happens until a sale is made". I would add - not much can be seen to have happened without charged batteries.

2 comments:

Needles said...

Oh Yes, I do agree. Note to self, charge extra batteries for van.

Laurie said...

Cute hats, though. :-)

As someone who is relatively new to the whole blogging/photography thing, my biggest challenge is simply to remember the darn camera. LOL!