Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year

By far, my blog posts about Thursday's knit group seem to be the most popular ones I write. They certainly receive the most comments.  Readers tell me  how much they  enjoy hearing about the knitting - and the antics - of the Thursday afternoon gang of knitters.  Since tomorrow, we start a new year, I thought that on this last day of 2015,   I would give you a pictorial year-in-review of the Meaford knit group. 

















































 

Happy New Year and happy knitting to all my readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a GREAT Bunch of Gals and what a great display of photos with FO's and WIP's.
I so look forward to visiting another year as 2016 is ushered in this evening! Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year to the Gang there in Canada and Brenda! t_a in Massachusetts