Friday, October 30, 2009

Green Might Be Hard - But Orange Is Easy

Today's post is apropos of nothing in particular.

I looked out the patio doors the other day and saw this.
Kermit singing- "It's not easy being green." came to mind. (I suppose my felted Shalom, could it have spoken, might have said the same thing) But it's easy and wonderful to live in a sea of orange - even for just a few days.

I'm following my thoughts of orange with a smile about a comment to my blog the other day that made me laugh. Freshisle Fibers commented on my felting of Shalom to say that she couldn't wait to hear what Fred had to say about it.

Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha. Isn't that hilarious? She thinks I told Fred. How funny is that??

4 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

Funny enough to (once again) have me laughing out loud at the last line of a Brenda Knits post!

(My yard is yellow - the whole interior of the house is glowing as a result!)

Happy Halloween!

freshisle said...

You are so bad. It's good to be bad!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda - have you linked to The Happy Dyer lately? ...can link from Elana's blog. Rhichard has created a new dye-lot that looks like it might be right up your alley!

Gina C.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love kermit...it's not easy being green..and there's not much left in our Canadian world, is there..at least orange will reign supreme for awhile (unless your poor Terriknits in a winter wonderland)!