Friday, February 14, 2014

Back To Montreal

I have been waiting for a photo to arrive in my inbox  to tell you about an exciting thing that haappened to us in Montreal.

It was in the curling rink in Montreal  that I got my picture taken with two famous people. 

Both lovers of curling.  Both famous for what they do.  One has security guards, the other is simply secure.  One has a driver, the other  drives and has a husband who drives.  One has an accompanying  photographer. The  other?  Well, I think she owns a camera.  One had her picture taken once or twice.    The other had his picture taken  many, many times.  

But  which one knits? 


  In the company of famous people.  Cool!

3 comments:

freshisle said...

So cool!

Sandra said...

I'm more impressed by the picture with Deb, mostly because I'm more impressed with Deb as a person...
But very cool, all the same!

Deb @ cabinfever said...

And Brenda had a different sweater on every day!! WOW>