Thursday, August 20, 2009

Travel Attire -- Travel Knitting

Sadly, my anticipated travel attire
became instead, my travel knitting.

It happened Sunday night. At 10:30 pm. I was tired, my hands were becoming sore and I was ready for bed. But before I called it quits for the night, I decided to read ahead a bit in the pattern to see what tomorrow's knitting would entail.

Next was an increase row and then the pattern read "Continue in pattern for seven inches." Another increase row and and then the pattern read " Continue in pattern for three inches."

Ten more inches of knitting!!! A do-able feat if the next two days could be dedicated to knitting. But not so do-able when Monday we would be babysitting James and Tuesday packing to come home.

The good news was that I didn't need to spend any time deciding what my travel knitting would be. The bad news of course was the worry about good gas station service.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Try self-serve gas stations...or does Fred think that he still might have better service in the proper attire?