Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursdays Are For Knit Group And Survivor

If I could take a picture of my camera, I would. Then you would know that I really did put it in my knit bag today. That's the good news.

The bad news is that I forgot to take it out of the knit bag. So no pictures of knit group today.

There is never a good day not to take pictures, but at least today, there wasn't much knitting to show. The group had 'middle itis' today.

Sharon is in the middle of the scarf using the yarn her husband gave her.
Wilma is in the middle of the lilac baby dress.
Ingrid is in the middle of a grey creation.

Doreen did start a new project - a hat. She stole was given a magazine with the coveted pattern yesterday, by one of the Southampton ladies.

And Gail started an afghan.

And the news of the day is that Sandy B is back from Florida. Apparently she taught all her Florida friends to make the Easy Peasy shawl. Yippee! We've gone international.

And now on to Survivor. Will tonight be the night that Coach goes? Hope so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy easter! Have fun watching Survivor tonight!