Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Bags Are Packed

We're ready to go. And as Stephanie said, I packed the yarn first.




I certainly hope I have packed w-a-a-y too much yarn. I have yarn for a summer tee, a shawl and a second sock.

The 'Naurally' pattern - the tri-coloured cardigan - has been tossed aside. A friend and I are going to do a Top-Down, Pattern-Free, Raglan KAL when I return. The Ego Cotton will be saved for that project.

And Tam #3 - C'est fini. Doesn't it look great?

It is blocking here, stretched over a 10 inch dinner plate. The Noro shows off the pattern detail wonderfully. The only modification I made to the pattern was to change the double decreases to two separate decreases. The double decrease was thicker than I liked, so I switched to one right leaning - K2tog and right next to it a left-leaning - SSK. It will be dry by the time we get back from BC but by then it will be too warm - I hope - to wear it. Modeled shots will have to wait until next fall.

We leave for Toronto at noon, and I am taking my camera and hope to be able to figure out how to post from long-distance. If so, you will be able to track our fun and frolicking in BC.
If not, the adventures will have to wait until we return on the 12th.







No comments: