Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursdays Are For Knit Group And Survivor

Are you tired of seeing Easy Peasy Shawls yet? Today at knit group, we saw a few more.

Doreen finished her lovely 'shades of autumn' wrap.
Doreen thought the colours would show up better if she changed colours every OTHER row.
Her wrap turned out less lacy doing it that way, but a gorgeous wrap nonetheless. Oh - and those are 'SO' my colours, Doreen. Just thought I'd let you know.

Wilma knit furiously to finish hers before she left. In the picture, she has about two rows to go.

Nice colours in that one too, Wilma. It suits her perfectly, don't you think? Joanna, who hasn't started an Easy Peasy Wrap yet, is sitting in the background. Let's put a little pressure on her.

Elsie got off to a week-late start and isn't finished yet. I think she's having fun though. gorgeous colours Elsie.

And Bonnie and I were allowed to come out of the 'naughty' corner. I present to you - two classy wraps. One - Fire Engine Red, the other Slinky Black. Did I say Classy'?
Mine is wrap width, Bonnie made hers scarf width.

Now off to watch Survivor. If it was up to me, I'd get rid of Crystal.

No comments: