Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crazy For A Challenge

Friday, I wondered if it would be crazy to take apart and re-do Diagonal to add some length. Well, crazy, I am. At least, crazy for a challenge.

Laurie M gave me some great suggestions in the comments, on how to add some length without taking apart the sweater. But the sweater was apart by the time I read her comments. Dang.

So today, another of our wild and windy, cool, fall days and where is Diagonal?

Right on my knitting chair.


Left front lengthened. Right front lengthened. Back - almost lengthened.

After that it will be sewing in the sleeves, and adding button bands. Totally do-able in an 'done before dinner' fashion, right?

I sure hope so. Now the only concern is whether I have enough yarn. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

LaurieM said...

Oh well. Maybe next time.

Personally, I wouldn't have the heart to rip apart all that seaming!