Monday, April 21, 2008

Mr. McGuinty - This One's For You

McGuinty Approved

This is not a political rant. Nothing makes me delete a blog from my feed faster than a political.
rant. They have blogs for that type of thing, for heaven's sake, so keep it away from the knitting blogs. BUT. I do love my clothesline.

Here you see two things I love. Hand knit socks drying on the clothesline. Another nice clothes-drying day in Ontario. Sorry about all you BC folks shoveling snow. Glad we're home

The 'Sexy Grandma Tee' is done. It's blocking as we speak. take a look.

And here's a close-up of the controversial shoulders.


That small triangular space you see is the spot where my bare shoulder will be exposed. Pretty riske n'est-ce pas? Modeling shots tomorrow.

KAL pal, Nicki,came over today and we got mentally started on our "Raglan, Top-Down, Pattern-Free, Summer Sweater Knit-A-Long. Nicki has her gauge swatch done and her vision complete. She is ready to start.

And me - well, I had Nicki help me unravel a cotton sweater so I could re-use the yarn for our KAL. I knit the sweater a few years ago and don't wear it much. It is cotton and a colour I love, A perfect yarn to recycle for our KAL. None of this did Nicki know when she stood in front of my stash and with her tongue planted firmly in her cheek, asked
"Why are you doing this? Is it because you don't have any yarn?"

Funny, that girl.


No comments: