Monday, November 23, 2015

Not Quite

I had hoped to have Snowflake finished by Sunday night of this past weekend.  Substitute the name of a work-in-progress and you can hear knitters around the globe uttering those same words - I had hoped....

Having leaped closer to the finish line last week by knitting the body of the sweater on the machine, then getting a further nudge to speed things up because the yarn ordered for my niece's sweater arrived, I , nonetheless, fell a few rows short of the finish line by bed time last night. 


I have one cuff to finish,

plus the button/hole band on the yoke. 


 My new goal - it pays to be flexible - is tonight. I'll let you know tomorrow how that works.






1 comment:

Sel and Poivre said...

As my Dad used to say...that's as close as "dammit" is to swearing!

And that sweater is going to be fantastic isn't it? Well worth one more little day!