Friday, November 7, 2014

One Last Post

At the risk of putting every reader to sleep, I want to show the people side of our trip.  The scenery was great but the company made the trip.


 Kolob Canyon.  About 2 hours north east of Vegas.



 Dixie National Forest



Fred, hat in hand - "Help me support this woman!"

 Bryce National Park




Zion National Park



Fred, hat over heart, at the edge of the Grand Canyon.    I expected the Star Spangled Banner or God Bless America to come issuing forth.
Grand Canyon


Hoover Dam



 Vegas


 Where??? I have no idea.  But looks as if I was having fun.  
Thanks for allowing me to reminisce with you.  Back to regular content next week, I promise.  Thanks for reading.






3 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

First of all how fabulous is that sweater on you in that setting?! Secondly, I have quite enjoyed the "this time last week" series!

Needles said...

I agree about the sweater! And if you had gone to Death Valley, you would have had my honeymoon!

LynS said...

You look as if you are all enjoying yourselves so much! Such a great trip.