That's right. No progress. I have spent several knitting hours studying my pattern books, determining just exactly what I really wanted in a colour block sweater, working out gauge (Thankfully I had a giant gauge swatch in my Vignette, knit of the same yarn) working out stitch counts and design features. Ready, finally, to cast on last night.
6 stitches into the cast on, I thought - "Wow! The orange Lamb's Pride yarn seems much thicker than the purple I used for VIgnette." That is when I looked - really looked - at the label.
Compared to the leftover balls of purple that got this entire Colour Block concept started.
Oh, how sometimes I yearn for a better brain.