Monday, December 21, 2009

A Disappointed Russell

Well, well, well. Russell thought he had Survivor all figured out. Have you ever seen such a disappointed face? He has stamina, though. He held that long face throughout the entire hour-long show. It would appear Russell is used to getting his own way.

It reminds me of something I read many years ago. The article stated that when people fail at what they do, the reasons are only 2% related to skills (or lack thereof) and 98% related to personality. That's Russell.

Survivor's next season looks great. I wonder who will be staying in the villain's camp? And will they be there proudly or sadly?

Knitting. Look what happens when you have a couple of quiet hours on a Sunday afternoon.
There's still lots of finishing to do. The ribbing at the hem and sleeves, the button bands and all the ends to weave in. But before I do all that, I need a serious try-on. The sleeves look
'r e a l l y' long, not-to-mention tight at the wrists.
How did that happen? There might be a re-do involved. After Christmas.

1 comment:

LaurieM said...

Jim and I have a saying "Confident, cocky, dead." That seems to have happened to Russel. He was so confident he got cocky and I think that killed him in the votes. Too bad, because he really was a brilliant player.